Thursday, August 2, 2012

Too Much

"Too Much" is the only thing that I can say to describe the feeling that I get when my medication is off and there is too much "noise" around me.  This can be as simple as the television and dish washer going at the same time, or my dog crawling on me when someone is trying to have a conversation with me.  Sometimes, the only thing that I can think of is finding a quiet place and trying to regain my thoughts.  If there are too many people around me, I can almost feel like I can not breath and everyone is looking at me.   It scares me when I see new symptoms coming out because the only thing that I can think of is the fact that it will only get worse....Sorry for the gloomy blog today, it was just my mood.

3 comments:

  1. I know just what you mean, Allison. All I can say is hang in there and keep the faith and know how many people you inspire by your example. I for one think you are pretty amazing! That said, Parkinson's can really suck! (Pardon my French!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then you will like my picture I painting, it says "Poop on Parkinson's" with a lovely turd on it....pardon my french!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal medicine from ultimate life clinic,few months into the treatment  i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,reach them through there website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete